BSharp Technology can set up, configure, maintain and administer a website using WordPress.
What is WordPress?
WordPress is a free and open-source content management system (CMS) used by over 60 million websites. It is the world’s most popular website building platform, with over 35% of all websites using it. It also has over 55,000 plugins that can be utilised to expand its capability. Some of its features include:
- Customisable Designs and Themes – This makes it easy to apply a design that suits your branding. There are premium themes available for purchase that can provide visually stunning website layouts and graphic designs, without having to spend a fortune on hiring a graphics designer.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Friendly – WordPress is optimised to ensure that search engines index and rank your website easily.
- Responsive Design – WordPress can cater for mobile browsers by being able to scale responsively for different devices.
- Easy to use interface – WordPress provides an easy to use interface to enable you to create, edit and delete content on your site, without needing to code directly. It utilises a powerful editor to allow you to build content and publish it to your website.
- Flexible & Extensible – WordPress can be used for a variety of different types of websites including blogs, photo blogs, business websites, professional portfolio’s, government websites, magazine or news websites, online communities and much more. With over 55,000 plugins available, WordPress can be extended to do just about anything.
- Publish on the Go – WordPress has a mobile app available that enables users to publish content to the website on the go.
- Secure – WordPress is actively developed and continuously updated to ensure it is safe and secure.
- And much, much more.
If you would like to know more about WordPress, visit the WordPress feature page
WordPress Technical Details & Hosting
To run WordPress, the following is recommended for your hosting environment:
- Coding Language – PHP Version 7.3+.
- DataBase – MySQL Version 5.6+ or MariaDB Version 10.1+.
- Webserver – Apache or Nginx – configuring https is recommended.
WordPress can easily be installed on a variety of hosting environment and is often available as a managed WordPress hosting cost. Therefore the setup of the core software, database and web server is automatically taken care of for you.
At BSharp Technology we utilise WP Engine, GoDaddy Managed WordPress hosting or AWS Lightsail when we set up WordPress for our clients. However, we can install and configure on just about any web host that meets the recommended hosting criteria above.
Why choose BSharp Tech?
We work until you are 100% satisfied or your money back.
Free 45-day support after delivery.
We use the latest code and technologies.
Our designs work on all devices, including mobile phones, tablets and desktops.
The following outlines the services we offer at BSharp Tech.
However, if there is something outside of these services, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Website Design and Development
We can design, develop and deploy a website for your business.
Website Health Monitoring
Security, SEO, uptime and performance monitoring and reporting.
WordPress Site Management
Can’t be bothered looking after your WordPress site? We can do it for you.
We can set up and configure business-grade email.
Do you have a software problem to solve? We can take a look and give you advice on how to proceed.