BSharp Tech is offering professional software consultancy for small to medium enterprises and individuals. Our aim is that you can concentrate on your core business while we provide the systems guidance and expertise to help you make informed decisions about your software development strategies and processes. Matt Grill, Director and Founder of BSharp Tech, has over two decades of experience in leading software development teams and building mission-critical systems.
Do you have a business problem that you would like to solve with software, but you are not sure how to go about it?
Would you like to get a second opinion on ideas, designs or implementation strategies without being biased by someone who will lose money if your project fails?
Would you like to concentrate on your core business while we provide the systems guidance and expertise to help you make informed decisions about your software development strategies and processes?
If yes, then book your free discovery session today to discuss your software issues without obligation or cost.
What is Software Consultancy?
Software consultancy is an industry term for the advising, information and analysis services that BSharp Tech provides. The role of a software consultant is to help you achieve your goals with software. Whether that is by providing expert technical advice on building, deploying or managing software systems through to helping with business change projects such as moving from a manual paper-based business to a modern, efficient and profitable computerised and automated business. It is the application of technical expertise combined with knowledge of business processes for which we are providing consultancy services.
Here are some of the consultancy services we can provide:
- Advice and consultation on company software approach and strategy.
- Research on software services and capabilities.
- Software selection. We can assist you to select the right software for your needs.
- Automation of manual paper-based processes.
- Planning and execution of software strategies.
- Reviewing existing software and software development practices.
- Software Engineering practices, process, change management and corporate culture.
- Transformation strategies to modernise and build leading software development practices.
- Migration strategies to Cloud.
We can provide a free 20-minute initial discovery consultation to discuss your requirements.