We can configure and set up business-grade email utilising your own domain name. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why do you need a business email address?
There are several reasons for setting up a business email address:
- Branding and building trust – your email address contains your brand name, so your customer knows who is in contact them. If you use a straight generic email address (such as Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc), it can get lost or even worst end up in the spam folder. Your customer needs to be able to recognise that the email is from a genuine and trustworthy source.
- Flexibility – you can specify any number of email addresses or alias’ that provides the flexibility for your organisation. For example, everybody in the office can have their own email address, and you can create other emails like email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. What’s easy to remember email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org?
- Control – by setting up a business-grade email, you can control your organisation’s email including, creating email addresses for new employees, archiving, search and audit capabilities. You can also enforce setup controls to safeguard your valuable data contained in your email.
It’s not just about email
Business-grade email is not just about syncing your email. You can also manage the following :
- Contacts – you can sync your contacts between your all your devices and share a global address book between other people in your organisation.
- Calendar – you can sync your calendar between your devices, share calendars between colleagues
- Documents & Cloud Storage – the professional email options we provide comes with cloud storage and document tools.
- Lots of other features ….
How can BSharp Tech help?
At BSharp Tech we can set up a business-grade email system utilising one the following suites:
- Microsoft 365
- Google G Suite
We will step you through setting this up, configuring your DNS for your custom domain and assist in setting up your devices to sync with your accounts. We can also configure aliases and provide on-going email management and support or once set up, you can self-manage your email system yourself.
What is Google G Suite?
G Suite is a cloud-based productivity suite that helps teams communicate, collaborate and get things done from anywhere and on any device. It’s simple to set up, use and manage so that your business can focus on what really matters.
These are some highlights: Business email for your domain Look professional and communicate as email@example.com. Gmail’s simple features help you build your brand while getting more done.
Access from any location or device Check emails, share files, edit documents, hold video meetings and more, whether you’re at work, at home or on the move. You can pick up where you left off from a computer, tablet or phone.
Enterprise-level management tools Robust admin settings give you total command over users, devices, security and more.
Sign up using my link and get a free 14-day trial, and message me to get an exclusive discount when you try G Suite for your business. https://refergsuite.app.goo.gl/SyB9
Why choose BSharp Tech?
Blazing Fast Hosting
We host your WordPress website on fast, secure and reliable dedicated virtual private servers (VPS).
No Lock-In Contracts
We strive to keep you as a customer through brilliant customer service, not lock-in contracts. That is why all of our support plans are month-to-month.
We are always on the lookout for new ways to make your web experience more enjoyable! We use only the latest coding techniques, plugins and premium themes.
The following outlines the services we offer at BSharp Tech.
However, if there is something outside of these services, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Website Design and Development
We can design, develop and deploy a website for your business.
Website Health Monitoring
Security, SEO, uptime and performance monitoring and reporting.
Wordpress Site Management
Can't be bothered looking after your WordPress site? We can do it for you.
We can build and configure a website using WordPress.
We can set up and configure business-grade email.
Do you have a software problem to solve? We can take a look and give you advice on how to proceed.